The Honeywell VoyagerCG 9540 Single-Line Laser Scanner can be utilized to read all standard 1D and GS1 DataBar bar codes. Its integrated CodeGate technology makes it suitable for menu scanning applications. With a 72 line/second scan speed, this USB barcode scanner captures precise details and improves worker performance. The handheld barcode scanner has a high-visibility 650-nanometer laser to place the laser line on selected bar code. Strong and reliable, it works perfectly even after a 5 ft. drop to concrete. It supports a USB, RS232, keyboard wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485), OCIA, laser emulation and light pen wand emulation interface.
- Handheld form factor for easy data capture
- 72 line/sec scan speed to improve worker productivity
- CodeGate technology of this Honeywell barcode scanner completes data transmission with the push of a single button
- Has a scan angle of 50° horizontal for flexibility
- Coiled Low Speed USB Direct Cable