Voyager 1202g (wireless) laser barcode scanners are built on the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes.
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal: The user-preferred Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume, and the field-replaceable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools.
- Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner: Voyager 1202g responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel.
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading: Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or smudged.
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Bluetooth Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D bar codes 10 meters (33 feet) or more away from the base, depending on the users environment.